Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Update

***Update***

FClosed HBSister last night. That was a freakin, weird ordeal.

The whole night we are vibing sexually and flirting back and forth. Kissing, making out, and so on... Later that night we get back to her place, get into bed and things start to heat up. We start touching I get hard, and pull out the Kung Fu penis, she responds by sucking my finger and dry humping me, then she rolls over and starts to watch the movie again. I know you guys don't want to hear this but for this stories sake, deal with it. By this point I of course have a wood thats about to bust out of the boxers, and she just stopped. Ok thats fine, she beat me to the punch that time, no worries, right? Wrong. I lose the tent Im pitchin.

We start making out again, I'm poking her in the ass, rubbing her pussy through her shorts, and sucking on her titty...... she stops again.... no tensing, no warning ... just puts the breaks on. Rolls over and..... continues to watch the movie..... I again... lose erection. God damnit I am closing this one tonight if I have to die trying.

Just as quickly as she turns it off, she turned it BACK ON, rolled over on top of me and begins to dry hump again.... Originally I would speculate that shes maybe a virgin... but she has a kid. I get wood, and say fuck it... caveman this shit. I flip her off me, and get on top of her, she likes it. She likes me getting forceful.. I think awesome I finally get to play, "Just the tip, just for a little to see how it feels." ..... WRONG! She clams up, watches the movie and I AGAIN lose erection.... Ok....

One more time, by this point Im getting fed up. By this point we have dry humped for about 2 hours.... Im to the point where I am almost rubbed raw.... this shit sucks... Im thinkin possibly a BJ at this point, not likely though.

Again, she rolls back ontop of me, and starts going at it.... Shirt is off. Houston we have nipple suction. And once again, we have lift off. Things are going swimmingly.. Pants come off, since Im getting rubbed raw, both hers and mine. and just as quickly as it started... it ends... shes off, watching the movie, and I once again..... lose the erection.

NOW I am COMPLETELY turned off. I could care less...I have it in my mind that I am not gonna hit it tonight. At this point I didn't think Jessica Alba and Jessica Simpson making out could make me pop wood. Im sore as shit, completely turned off despite the bitchin body on top of me, and I am rapidly developing a case of blue balls. She initiates once again, I dont respond.

I watch the movie, she tries harder, still no response. After about 30 more minutes of no response she starts biting me.... it fucking hurts.... I hate biting. So I pull her hair. MIKEY LIKES! She totally responds to that. Holy hell.... bitch if I would have known you were kinky then I would have skipped the pleasantries and just stuck it in your ass. .... Damn.

I pull hair, and actually semi get turned on because of this.... normally this IS the creme de la creme of my sexual wishes.... I love pulling hair, smackin asses, and being rough and I am pretty good at filtering the girls sexual style through questions ive asked before, but she didnt let anything be known to me beforehand. What a whore.

To this point I have gotten and lost my erection 6+ times within 3 hours. I dont know about you guys, but after 2 hours it is extremely hard for me to continue to function if I have maintained sexual activity with no break. This is fucking pushing it... Finally.... the tip goes in. Great. Shes on top and riding it. I flip her over and hit it missionary style.... she pushes me off and gets on her knees....

BUT before she does that she does something weird, like touching herself or something....??? I lose my focus... I start picking up ambient noise in the background... the part of the movie was I now pronounce you chuck and larry, and the part was when the guy was stuck in the chimney thing... and they were fighting.... HILARIOUS.... but not good for maintaining wood as your hitting it from behind.... I have to stop I cant fucking concentrate.

Fellas.... not my finest moment.... but god damit with what I had to go through for this one, Im counting this one as a close, fuck what ya'll say.

HBmagiceye and I have a day 2 set up. Awesome. I didn't think anything was working out really, so I pushed her off. She came back. Weird.

/***Update***

Lessons.... fuck what they want... I should lead and they should tell me as I am getting what I want, what they want.

Theres a reason they say "In the event that the oxygen masks drop, put yours on first." Even before children.

No comments: