Thursday, February 14, 2008

Text Battle

I wanted to share a text battle I had with a girl just a moment ago.

Me: (I used GS's V-day closing from the Austin Society) Happy unimaginative, consumerist, entirely arbitrary, manipulative and shallow interpretation of a romance day!

Her: Ooh. Someone is a little bitter about St. Valentines day. Do you not have a date or something? It's alright, you're still hot!

Me: Where's your date missy?

Her: Haha I broke up with the guy I was seeing about a week ago. it happens, I should have planned it better.

Me: Haha u should have. Ill tell you what. Ill pick u up and I promise ull have the worst vday ever. Ill even let you buy dinner. Sound like fun?

Her: Greaaaaaat. Love it

Me: Great. Pick you up at 8 then.

Her: Hahaha. Nah. I'm high maintenence.

Me: Awesome! Then you can look at yourself in the mirror as im hittin it from behind. Haha

Her: Ha! Youre not endearing yourself to me. I'm actually going to go out with some girlfriends I think.

Me: Way to waste all this awesome flirting we've had going on here.

Her: Haha Well I don't know. High maintence girls just like being chased I guess.

Me: What are you talking about?

Her: I'm just teasing you.

Me: If youre gonna tease me... U have to follow through. And I dont think you have it in you.

Her: I doubt I would fuck you if that's what youre saying. I don't see you putting in the kind of effort it would take. I don't do one night stands No matter hot the guy.

Me: Whoa! Slow down pumkin. I need comfort and trust before I can do that.

Her:Lol you're cute.

Me: Thanks.

______________________________________

Questions, comments, critique. Thanks.

No comments: